Friday, October 24, 2008

Current Events

No change on the limping issue. I called the doctor again today and she wants me to wait through the weekend and call her on Monday if he is still limping. I took matters into my own hands and took Brian to an Osteopathic Manipulation Doctor and had him take a look at him. He couldn't find much wrong, but fixed what was out of place. Hopefully it help with Brian's healing. I wish I knew what was wrong with him.

On another note, Brian FINALLY has some more teeth. He got his first two teeth about 3 months ago and then nothing. In the past two days he has busted 2 more through the top of his mouth with 2 more on the way. He has been quite miserable between his leg, his teeth, and the little allergy/sinus attack he's having (runny/snotty nose, throat drainage, and congestion). I think it's allergies because they have showed up two night ago - the same night we started sleeping with the windows open since its cooler outside. I think I have gotten up at least once every night since last Friday to rock him for 5 or 10 minutes to go back to sleep. He's just so miserable. I hate it.

We have an exciting weekend planned and I can't wait. Tomorrow we are going to go hang out with Brian's Nana and Papa and go to Nana's hospital's pediatric fair. Jason and I are hoping to maybe go see a movie sans Brian in the afternoon. Then Sunday we are going to go to Boo at the Zoo which I am totally excited about. Brian has never been to the zoo before and he is learning his animal sounds. He knows: elephant, dog, cow, duck (which he confuses a lot with dog I guess cause they sound a lot alike), lion, chicken, horse, and a few others. If he doesn't know what a particular animal makes he usually just says 'moo'. It's cute. We are working on frog, cat, and buzz for bugs. I'm excited to see how much he loves the animals. It's going to be a great family event. I will try and post pictures asap.


On a side note - to those of you who got Brian something for his birthday - I have ordered the Thank You cards and you should be getting them early next month. Sorry it has taken so long. It is worth the wait (the cards are AWESOME! - I am SO excited).

No comments: