Sunday, June 14, 2009

A VERY Brief Post

I am in the midst of studying for my USMLE and my COMLEX, which is why it had been forever since I've updated.

I just wanted to make note that on Friday night (6/12) Brian went pee-pee AND poo-poo on the big boy potty for the very first time! YAY!

Also, Brian's 11th tooth broke through this morning. He has (in total): 4 in the front on the top, 4 molars (one in each spot - top right, bottom right, top left, bottom left) and 3 on the bottom in the front with one more on the way (this is where his most recent came in).

Lastly, Brian will begin dayschool on July 6th. I am really excited, but also really scared. I am mostly worried about him getting enough sleep (they sleep on mats on the floor at school) and also about him bringing home bad habits from other kids. We are proabably going to have to start disciplining him more.

That's it for now. I promise pcitures and whatnot once I am done with the insaineness that is my life. Please pray for me on Sunday, June 21 and Wednesday, June 24 as I will be taking my exams those days. I am absolutely terrified. I feel like my enitre life hangs in the balance (although I know it really doesn't) and I am having a really hard time giving the stress and worry to God. I know He has great plans for me and I just need to trust Him, but I am having a hard time. Pray that I can let go and let Him take charge. Thanks.

No comments: