Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Been A While

So it's been a while since I updated and I have seen my doctor since then. Everything at my apointment went well. My blood pressure was normal - YAY. I had gained 3 pounds (in 4 weeks and in total) which my doctor was very pleased with. She said that a pound a week is acceptable and normal and that overall I should gain between 20 and 25 pounds. I personally would only like to gain 15, so we will see what happens. My uterus was 2 finger widths above my belly button. I do have a belly now, but it is still hard to tell I am pregnant unless you know. I am sure people on the street look at me and just think I am fat, not pregnant. Oh well. I am starting to grow out of my clothes and that is not fun. I am going to have to go shopping soon for maternity clothes. Jason and I registered at Babies-R-Us this weekend which almost put me into tears. There is so much we need and I feel like we are not going to get some of the big stuff we need and then have to find the money somehow to pay for it. Hopefully I am just freaking out over nothing. Some of the bigger stuff we need/want we didn't register for at Babies-R-Us because we found something better elsewhere. The car seat, strolller, high chair, and play yard are all the pieces we need but didn't register for at Babies-R-Us. They are at another website and can be purchased online. Jason's mom already got us the bedding and lots of clothes and my mom is buying us a glider chair. It is all very overwhelming. And we don't even know his name! Ok well I think that is all the new news I have for now. Jason and I have been busy readying his nursery. Soon I will try and post pics of that too.

No comments: